Social Evidence Based Recruitment
Social Evidence Based Recruitment is a new generation route to sourcing / recruiting candidates through social networking sites such as Linkedin, too step, facebook, twitter, hireplug and google.
How effective is Social Media Recruitment?
- 72.8% of the internet users read blogs and globally one new blog is created every second.
- Approximately There are 600 million plus users (active in January 2011) on facebook and 100 Million plus users(active in March 2011) on LinkedIn.
- 67% of internet users engage with social media
- Social media can be used to increase increase passive candidate pull,strengthen client contacts and pre-sell our services.
- It is a proven model besides being cost effective with large scale audience.